Looking for a Fun dining experience in Jakarta? Look no Further, Cut The Crab is Here. Pioneers in our field, we at Cut The Crab Promote our Fun dining experience, by:
1. Pouring food on the center of your table, on top of food grade brown paper for diners to dig in and share their food among each other. That’s right, we do not use plates, spoons, or other cutlery, hence the name “CUT THE CRAB” just dig in and have fun. Like how they serve Fish and Chips in New Zealand.
2. Food are not individually portioned, they are portioned for more than 2 dinners, as in most asian restaurant. Unless you order Rice.
3. With no cutleries involve, sauces are designed to stick to your finger tips so they do not drip off the table, and you’ll get a combination of all sauce flavors in your hand. Its finger licking good.
4. Hammers are provided to smash open your Indonesian Mud Crab that has already been cut into pieces in the kitchen. Hence the name “CUT THE CRAB”. Do not worry bibs are provided to avoid food stain splashing your shirt. So don’t forget to wear them.
5. Colorful, bright environment with friendly staff at your service
6. Two Unique sauce, our “Original” and “Sweet” sauce was specially formulated by Cut The Crab founder to keep you coming back for more. Its a combination between western sauce and Indonesian spices. Guessing what it taste like should be a great topic opener in your gathering.
7. Affordable Price. Starting from Rp.50.000 ($5) per person in their package deal menu, Cut The Crab is affordable for everyone
So there you have it, a fun feast in a fun place where we combine; friendly staff, great friends sharing food together, a unique sauce as a conversation starter, great fresh tasting food, in a bright cheerful environment, with funny crab decoration everywhere, a sticky sauce, hammers to smash food, at prices that will suit everyone, Cut The Crab is the place to have fun great dining experience.